On May 17 there was an excellent online training on finding partners for project consortia in EU (Horizon Europe) and other programs. The training was conducted by Ms. Agnieszka Murzec Wojnar and Ms. Monika Gadzińska from the Northern Poland Horizon Contact Point at the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn. The condensed content of this training is about practical advice in finding partners – that is, what, how and where?
- Use your existing contacts – this is the best and safest formula for attracting partners;
- Make new contacts at events such as international conferences, workshops, broker meetings, EC information days. Be a participant and preferably a speaker!
- Take advantage of social media;
- Become an expert evaluator of proposals;
- Join as a partner in projects in the implementation phase using the new cascading funding mechanisms (HOP-ON for Pillar II HE or EIC Pathfinder);
- Join a project of one of the seven Community Research Centers (Joint Research Center);
- Join as an associate partner (Associated Partner);
- Join any of the existing European partnerships in your field (e.g. EIT Partnership);
- Use a partner search database (e.g. Funding & Tendering Opportunities or Euroaxess).
Would you like to learn more about any of the ways mentioned above – feel free to contact me for a one-on-one consultation
#horyzonteuropa #serwisgrantowy #partnerstwo #konsorcjumprojektowe